POS Canada is one of the leading national distributors of hardware, software, services and support to the Hospitality and Retail industry.
POS Canada is currently seeking to fill a position within our Sales and Marketing department. Compensation is commensurate with industry standards, experience and qualifications.
We thank all applicants, but only those considered will be contacted.
Sales Representative – Point of Sale Hardware, Software & Support, EFT processing, and Bar and Beverage Equipment.
Would you like to own and grow your own potential for success and be well rewarded for realizing it? If your answer is yes, then this is the role for you!
The Sales Representative is accountable for sales, account management, and ongoing business development activities in order to attain and exceed revenue targets by maximizing revenue from every sales opportunity.
Some of the key activities are (but are not limited to):
- Prospecting, self-sourcing of business opportunities (networking and cold-calling) and overall management of the sales pipeline to turn sales activities into captured revenue.
- Selling additional services and products, offered by POS Canada, to existing clients as appropriate.
- Utilizing a proactive consultative sales approach, for the appropriate match of products and services to meet merchant needs.
- Timely procurement of all necessary information and documentation for new customer acquisition.
- Timely system input related to pipeline and other sales reports.
- Staying abreast of current industry trends and being able to converse intelligently about the industry as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, and/or equivalent business experience.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of sales experience including pipeline management, reporting, strategic prospecting, and consultative selling.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with CRM software applications and their use.
- Valid Ontario driver's license and vehicle.
Must have skills:
- Excellent communication skills and networking abilities with internal and external contacts.
- Strong business acumen with analytical ability to assess client needs and profitability.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and a team player.
- Ability to organize one's time and efforts to drive results.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Please forward your resume to:
5580 Ambler Drive,