POS Canada

On Site Service

Statistics show that 80% of all technical support calls are resolved over the telephone; however the other 20% will likely require a physical presence to resolve the issue.  Our commitment is to only use rugged hardware components that meet our stringent quality requirements, but even the best equipment will require repairs at some point; especially equipment that is subject to harsh environments like hot kitchens, etc.  We back the products we sell with a fully equipped field service team that is committed to responding quickly to any on-site service requirements.

Our skilled field service technicians are geared to respond quickly to any service requirements, equipped with everything necessary to get you up and running quickly.  Being intimately familiar with the hospitality business, we understand the requirements of your operations.  Our goal is to be on-site before the next meal period from when an issue is reported to ensure minimal down-time.  If we are not able to resolve an issue with a piece of equipment on-site, we will provide a loaner on the spot (charges may apply based on maintenance level agreements.)  In areas, where we are not able to provide direct on-site service (due to geographical limitations), we offer the options to cross-ship equipment and or partner with qualified local technical resources to provide effective and timely on-site service.

RSPA Member RSPA Certified 2011 CRFA Member 2013 MS SMB PA-DSS EMV